Saturday, May 7, 2011

Riding the new bike

All I can say is WOW!! This bike is so comfortable and so much fun to ride that I can hardly stop riding it! After about 4-5 days riding it every day, I've gotten very comfortable with the long wheelbase and low center of gravity. I've been riding around campus at night and today I took a nice ride around the Saints' Streets. Man it's so great. This bike has brought the "pleasure ride" back after many years absence. I can ride almost indefinitely because there's no wrist, neck, or butt fatigue at all. These are the things that always kept my rides short in the past. Now I just want to ride and ride. So fun.

Now for something kind of important. I think this bike needs a name. I've thought for a while and I'm leaning toward "Geezer Pleaser" (or "Pleezer"). I'm also hoping to talk to a powder coating place on Monday. Need to finish this thing up properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment